Permissions required: Global admin, Workspace admin
It does not matter what form is required to collect data from users, this module enables you to customize a form for each request type in terms of field and to have the flexibility to change field attributes such as internal name, display name, validation.
You can change the system fields according to the request type, with this module you have the following controls:
- Change the names, description, placeholders, length, width, and validation.
- Toggle visibility (Visible/ Not Visible).
- Re-order and re-arrange the fields.
- Routing options (manual/automatic/both)
- Ability to edit the ticket owner.
- Preset default values.
In addition to system fields, we support these custom fields:
- Check boxes
With below available configurations:
- Change name, display name, description, placeholder, length, width, and validation.
- Reorder up and down
- Change default values
Creating a Form
With the new release, you can create Forms from the Request Type, Category and Sub-Category levels.
1) Select Form from the drop down menu of the Request Type
2) Select Category from the drop down menu of the Request Type
2.1) Select Form from the drop down menu of the Category
3) Select Sub Category from the drop down menu of the Category
3.1) Select Form from the drop down menu of the Sub Category
The Form builder module
* Preview your form will open a display window that shows the final design of the form (If the zoom ratio of the page is decreased, you will see the live update of the form as you build it).
Adding/ removing fields from the form components.
- You can use previously published forms, rather than starting from scratch by selecting the load option.
Also, this module has the following actions:
Preview your form: Make changes and preview them directly before publishing the changes.
Publish: Publish changes to all users, the new form will change accordingly.
Load: Don’t build the form from scratch, reuse already exist form or default form and customize it.
Field Level Permissions
Now you can decide on permissions for data collection and viewability (edit/view), per field in every stage of the workflow.