Assigning a ticket to a team
Suppose you have a team of individuals working under one entity (e.g., Resignation and Exit) and a ticket was raised from the end-user (e.g., Sales) to a specific department (e.g., HR). All individuals in that department will receive the notification about this ticket.
Open → Verify → Closed
1) Select your department and click on the three dots
Select Members from the drop-down menu
2) Add the Team you just created
Click Add and exit this pop up
Select the department you’d like to add the group to
3) Select Workflow from the drop-down menu
You will be redirected to the page below
4) Select “Open” Stage
Add Stage Information:
- Status: Open
- Stage Name: Open
- Assignee (User or Group): Select a person or group that is best suited to make this decision.
- Category: Transition Stage